During my college years at the University of Utah, I was fortunate enough to have the opportunity to take a course which was basically an excursion through the color country of Southern Utah. There were actually two classes which broke into two separate trips, a full blown camping field trip through each of the state and national parks in the southern portion of Utah. Although, at the time I was somewhat familiar with the geology and region, I had never fully experienced the magnificence of color country.
It's easy to scratch the surface of scenery by just looking at pictures and possibly visiting the area, but until you actually embark on an expedition and really explore the vast unknown of some of these regions, you'll never have or grasp a full appreciation of the grandeur which awaits your well spent energy to explore.
So, it was with that recollection of memories that I stumbled upon this time lapse film of Delicate Arch that I was motivated to create somewhat of a new age Musical Mindscape creation of guitar licks which I tried to recapture the wonder and awe I felt while exploring these amazing formations of mother nature, aka God.
No comments:
Post a Comment