Now it seems that our world is in a very provocative and precarious state at present, needless to say. And with the knowledge that we are all sailing through space at a speed of 19,000 mph, while suspended on a spherical globe which is spinning, gyrating and tilting simultaneously, while at the same time being bombarded by solar winds of gamma, beta and theta waves - not to mention the fact that we only know about approximately 5% of the matter in the universe. I felt it fitting to just post a video which just gives a sense of the need to just hold on and enjoy the ride, because it might be a wild and unpredictable ride, but when all is said and done, we've made the best of it and grabbed hold and taken life for a ride nonetheless. For some reason, that's the feel I have with this little guit-diddly I call Rotational Rampage.
No comments:
Post a Comment